Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ayken's full month celebration

Thanx to all who came to my baby Ayken's full month celebration. Here are some pictures taken (I was the stand-in photographer since KC could not make it, please pardon the unskillfulness!)

DSC_1463

Not sure if this family combination would work.
DSC_1479

Ning: Soon, let's just adopt Kaven to spare me the pain of bearing a second boy.

DSC_1467


Little Daniel's got the look.
DSC_1485a
DSC_1487a


DSC_1515a



Here's two of the three Mr K's.

DSC_1542a

She tried to make friends with Ayken, what a sweet girl!
DSC_1555a
Next time I had better ask daddy to bring the latest DVDs to watch. "UP" is booooooring..

DSC_1388a



And of course, the star of the day!

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

Congrats and sorry for not RSVP. have been jet setting and screwing up my calendar....Cf

eiklin said...

no worries CF! hope to see you soon in the next gathering!