Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chance encounter


 

 



so coincidental, met xue'e and darren at the botanical gardens last sunday.
didn't see guohao and justin because they were busy feeding the swans at the lake.
darren is such a gentle and sweet kid. he comes across to me as very mild-mannered.
the age gap shows too, wen my 14-month-old daughter made some sounds and gave him a disapproving look, and the fact that I raised my voice and corrected my daughter, darren burst out crying. but (tears) easy come, easy go, as you can see from the pictures.

well, it's a nice place to bring family to, especially on a sunday when the setting sun emits a very warm golden hue.
it's my 1st time there with my family, and there will be many more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

xuee said...

Hi Qinzhong, Thanks for the pictures! They're lovely...only saw them today, haven't been on this website for a while. One day, we should have a gathering there...especially when more of the little ones can run around... We go there quite often as Justin loves to feed the fish, and the open area is a nice place for him to run around with his ball safely. Darren can't really enjoy much yet, as it always co-incides with his nap and feeding time, so he can be quite grouchy/sleepy sometimes. I agree that there's a certain charm about the sunset there...it'll be much nicer if there's breeze there. As it is, the garden is sometimes quite warm. After 5:30 will be better, as it's not so hot.