Tuesday, April 10, 2007

testing testing 123




thanks everyone who came to my place .. it was a nice gathering.. pardon me i really a computer idiot and my ang moh no good .. but me willing to learn e art of blogging.. this shall be my first ever blog.. thanks yilin for helping me with my pc and also helping me create an account.. very excited indeed.. yilin for your info my hp pc died once again.. so sad..

i tried loading the pics .. a few questions : why the pics have to appear at the top? can i arrange it my way? how to do it? can add wordings on the pic itself? how? thanks in advance....

4 comments:

Maelyn said...

Feifei, thanks for organising the lovely gathering, and showing us your wonderful haven! It was a pity i could not stay longer... maybe we should meet up for mj games sometime... promise to give you concessionary rates for mj training!

eiklin said...

if possible you may want to change your display card as that was what i found having problem the last time. i had reset (ie. take out and put back again) its connection to the motherboard and it was ok again. btw i have a spare nVidia AGP 64MB display card so can pass to you next time if you dun mind :)

as for the posting, some form of formatting is possible. the pictures will always appear at the top after you attach them. after that just need to drag them to the section that you need to. can also use the tool-bar buttons to align the picture to the left, right or justify etc. you will need to edit the image (using other software like photoshop etc) outside of blogspot if you want to add any words onto the pictures.

KC_Wong said...

Hi guys, Fenfei's apt just got featured in the latest issue of Home & Decor (on the cover some more), and she had a cameo appearance in one of the pages too. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

sorry ff, i was too caught with my crazy work schedule..

i hope to see more gatherings perhaps mj