Thursday, November 23, 2006

Who is dear to you?

I'm usually freer on weekdays, that's why you see more postings from me at hours you are working. but it's not to say i'm not working at all.....just that more flexi, ok?

some of you might not know that i have also become a father of sorts. In name only, because I still feel like a Geen Nah inside. My baby daughter is more like a playmate to me. She's 10 months now and a constant victim of my mischief.

I'm sure I won't get sued over this......just something fun to share....(the one with the hat and beard is inspired by the Korean character Min Zhen Hao.....Da Chang Jin's husband). You can tell from her eyes that she has resigned herself to fate, and the kind of father she has.



1 comment:

eiklin said...

so, can we at least get to see one copy of her unaltered beauty?